Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

About Big Ron-Loc the "Rapper"

I wrote rhyme's for 10 years instinctively, only to realize I hadn't reached my full potential or landed anywhere near it for that matter.  It's a good thing I didn't realize this early on in my journey.  It's almost like boxing blindfolded and undefeated for the first ten years of your career.  Imagine the sensation of realizing that your opponent weren't blindfolded.  Then imagine the rushing thoughts from what the rest of your career is going to be like now that you aren't boxing blindfolded.  That's about as close to the definition of my rap career as words will let me describe. - Big Ron-Loc

3 comments :

  1. Nice concept and interesting post you have got here Ron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing just fine.gro. keep the rhymes and raps rolling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really doing a nice work here Ron.

    ReplyDelete